Oh, yay, more list prompts! I can almost always write a list (OH! That reminds me! I have a WHOLE BOOK of list prompts from my last CDP box!). Anyway, this is for Bring Back The Words: Week 8. The first prompt: Share your top 10 favorite TV shows with us.
This is going to be hard, because I love me some TV.
- Friday Night Lights – Tami and Coach Taylor are the best TV married couple ever and I love them. Also? Riggins. And Coach’s epic hair.
- Veronica Mars – I AM SO EXCITED THAT THIS WILL BE A MOVIE. I am maybe still upset that I couldn’t contribute 10K to the Kickstarter project and get a walk on role.
- LOST – Yes, even the finale. I loved the finale. I did not like Season 2, I think it was, when everyone was just a big jerkface. But oh, I love this show.
- Alias – Jennifer Garner is my favorite.
- Weeds – Well, maybe Mary Louise Parker is my favorite. (I still haven’t seen the last season. I KNOW.)
- Will & Grace – Jack and Karen forever.
- Gilmore Girls – I didn’t see this consistently when it was on TV, but I watched the entire series when it was on Netflix streaming during Xander’s immobile infancy.
- West Wing – Oh, I just love everything about this. John and I are currently re-watching it here and there, picking “favorite” episodes (which is hard, because they’re all so very good.)
- Castle – I love this show. It’s witty and light and engrossing, maybe not always the best written as far as depth in characters, but I don’t care.
- Chuck – I’m sad that this got cancelled. And I’m still mad at the TERRIBLE ending. OMG. So. Bad.
Honorable mention: Friends, Person of Interest, Daily Show, Colbert Report.