Here are a few things that have been making me happy this spring.
1. Almost overnight, all of the trees in our neighborhood went from buds to full blow leaves
2. Flower Fields
3. Fresh Strawberries
4. Changing to light-weight sheets
7. Magnolia trees in blossom
8. Walking my dog
9. Instead of wine – cherry cider!
10. Any sort of meal on a stick
11. Bees. They like to buzz Tonks and freak her out. It’s funny.
12. Prisms – JS has a ton of this around our place, and in the afternoon our walls and ceilings are covered with rainbows.
To make your own, go to Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker and, in a separate tab, open Flickr. Do a search for whatever images you want on Flickr, and copy the URL into the Mosaic Maker. Then “save” or “share” your creation! If you happen to pick an image that someone doesn’t want to be public, it will show up blank, so just go back and pick a new one.