Sure, it’s a terrible cliche to write about what you’re thankful for before Thanksgiving, but still. It’s my blog and I’ll be sappy if I want to! Here’s my List of Gratitude, and it is by no means extensive:
- JS. A better husband than I ever imagined for myself as a prepubescent twelve year old (at which point I was pretty sure I’d end up married to Kurt Cameron…before the whole Left Behind thing), and an absolutely amazing father. Seeing Xander’s face light up when JS walks into the room is one of my favorite things in the world.
- Xander. Does this need an explanation? I love him more than I love Glee. And that’s saying something.
- My parents. Because they are rad, even if they are Republicans (ha ha! I kid, I kid!) (But they are rad.) (And Republican.)
- Glee. It’s horrible, terrible, rotten television. And I love every second of it.
- The Pioneer Woman, without whom I’d have nothing to make this Thanksgiving.
- Wine. Because it exists.
- Tonks. I complain about her an awful lot, and I swear to God if she wakes up the baby from one more hard-won nap I will make a throw rug out of her…but she really IS the world’s greatest dog.
- Aaron Sorkin. Please make more another TV show, OK?
Obama. I still love you, even if no one else in America does.
- Fall leaves, for being beautiful.
- Angry Birds. For keeping me entertained during the 4AM nursing sessions.