One of my most favoritest things about Christmas and the holiday season is baking a ridiculous amount of cookies and scones and brownies and bars and cakes and, oh! Let’s not forget our family toffee recipe! (No, really, it’s CRACK). Oh, and yes, that, too. Christmas Crack.
I started pinning yummy looking Christmas cookies around…June. May. April? Who knows. Back when Pinterest was still fresh and new and I actually did more than just repin without ever looking back at those things I wanted to make.
Anyway, here are the ones I really want to make this year. The starred ones are new; the others are ones I’ve made in previous years with much success.
(Here’s a pic of one of the plates I made for…someone. Neighbor? Babysitter? Someone got it, other than just me.)
- * Candy Can Snow Balls
- * Brown Butter Snickerdoodles
- * Molasses Cookies with Ginger Cream Cheese Frosting (they look like molasses whoopie pies, oh my)
- PW’s Shorbtread Cookies (last year with peppermint chocolate on top. YUM.)
- PW’s Petite Vanilla Bean Scones (These are amazingly good. I used the food processor to cut the butter in.)
- Chocolate Cherry Cookies (I don’t know if this is the same recipe I used last year; I thought they were just OK, but lots of others loved them.)
- PW Cinnamon Rolls (Went WAY too heavy on the icing last year, will cut back immensely).
- Afore mentioned Christmas Crack
- Chocolate Dipped Biscotti
For Christmas Dessert for us, I want this French Silk Pie, though JS may request something not so….deathly sweet. So we’ll have two. YAY!
(If you haven’t already, buy some stock in Cabot Butter and you’ll be sittin’ pretty come January.)
All these pictures are from last year, so I’m sure some of you have already seen them. But hey, I haven’t started baking for this year, yet, so, whatever. Repeat content for the win!
And looking at my list as a whole, I just maaaay want to cut back a bit.